ARdrone++. The ARdrone C++ library



This last week I decided to play deeper with my new ARdrone. I wanted to control it remotely using the wonderful OdroidU3 and my library BOViL. But I encountered a little trouble... Unfortunately ARdrone SDK was coded with plain old styled C, that makes a really headache to make it compatible with modern C++ compilers and wasting the gorgeous features of news C++11, C++14 and even
C++17.

After that I decided to code a simple library that allows me (And everyone) to control ARdrone inside any project.

The Repository (ARdrone++) is currently configured as a simple main project that make ARdrone to take off and land afterwards, but feel free to modify files or include them into your project!

As soon as possible the library will support more actions and navigation data acquisition! Track the repository or this blog to keep updated!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario